View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lorr05
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Originally Posted by catherinesian View Post
For me, it's quite simple. If CSR wasn't a convention centre, I am certain it would be one of the most expensive moderates, not several hundred pounds cheaper than the next cheapest mod. You are getting much better facilities for less money with the one compromise is that it's a convention centre.

If you don't like the convention vibe then pay several hundred pounds more for one of the other moderates. Who by the way also have convention guests (my friend spent 1 week in CBR attending a convention)

Gone are the days where you can blame travel agents for mis-selling you a hotel, when the information is so freely and easily available at the click of a button online.

I feel sorry for the guys in suits who have to do teambuilding exercises all day whilst everyone else is enjoying the sun in the parks. Well, kinda...I suppose they are still in the Disney bubble
I’m sure for next summer the price will increase for Coronado Springs or there will be a surcharge for the tower rooms.

Coronado springs wasn’t actually cheaper this year. Caribbean beach was slightly cheaper and port Orleans was only about £100 dearer. We opted for Coronado springs because we had stayed there before and enjoyed it. I wasn’t and haven’t said I blamed the travel agents. Merely that it continues to be marketed towards families when with the new tower that no longer seems to be the case. Perhaps for next year it the marketing will change to suit what seems to be their new desired clientele.
lorr05 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List