Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Erm, yes it does. In a number of places it states that CSR has a Convention Center.

As I say above, CSR won't be marketed as a convention centre to UK holidaymakers. Because that's not what they are interested in. You don't market aspects of a resort to people that aren't interested in that part of the resort.

Whatever it may say on the UK Disney website, Disney still makes it clear in lots of places that CSR has a convention centre and caters to business conventions. I've already pointed out that on Disney's own Meeting & Events website CSR is promoted because of it's extensive convention facilities. However, it's also on the sign right outside the resort:

(As for defending parking costs, I wasn't defending the parking costs. I was defending the people who don't moan about the parking costs. Equally, I'm not "defending" CSR having a convention center but merely pointing out that CSR does contain a convention center, it states as such on its website, and Disney does promote this to businesses).
Disney don't go out of their way to tell holiday planners that CSR is *also* a convention centre (it's not even part of the name on the website, so to say it's outside the resort would be too late).

That said, neither do JW Marriott Orlando at Grande Lakes, Caribe Royale, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek or DoubleTree Universal mention convention centre in their names.

The lesson I take away from this always to book a villa, and leave the work suit at home

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List