View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I’m not surprised you didn’t notice those white statues - I had to look carefully at your photo to see them.

What a waste of a last day in school - I can’t see that you would have learnt anything! I’m intrigued though what the bad habit was that you broke.

Your fish and chips looks lovely. Might as well take advantage of them while you can.

An unexpected stopover in Brussels then! Enjoy your time there and have a safe trip home Mel.
Thanks Jo! I would have preferred to be home but Air Canada have been very good so I can't complain!

The bad habit was a phrase I use a lot but always with the wrong proposition!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Food looks great for your last meals. Blink and you would miss the snow sculptures. Enjoy your unexpected stopover, the waffles at least sound good! I hope you get back safely.
Sitting in Brussels airport so should be home today

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Oh, an unexpected addition to the trip ! Enjoyed your last day. Hope the flights are soon sorted
At least I can cross Brussels off a weekend trip list!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Good last day

Joan
Thanks Joan

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List