View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 06, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
piglets pal
Apprentice Imagineer

piglets pal's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
have to agree with tracyjayne re the euro star and the rudeness of people not queing.

Eurostar to the gates is amazing and you can get your tickets on board and leave your luggage at the disney express check in desk in the station and it will be taken to your room for you.

not queing or turn taking was maddening we only experienced it in AUG 05 and not DEC 03 or 04. my son had been twice in the dec aged 3 and 4 and totally in love with the charecters but in AUG 05 (still aged 4) was refusing to go near as older children were being shoved in front of him by the parents! he was desperate for autographs and ended up being held in DH arms and i have to admit that the charecters tended to notice the children waiting patiently and made the effort to move towards him. Dare i say that the people trying to take turns were mostly from the UK...

to add to that when he got jessies autograph her face was covered and i mean covered in pen marks where pens were being shoved in her face... what is that about
DLRP Dec 03 & 04 Santa Fe Aug 05,Sequoia Lodge Oct 07 Cheyenne, Jan 09 Santa Fe
piglets pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List