Old 14 Oct 21, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Tinker man strikes again.

I’ve rebooked our Anaheim hotel as a Disney package. I have changed our hotel to The Anaheim Hotel and have got 5 day Disney park hopper tickets. It was a $200 deposit. I have saved myself £435 from the original hotel I booked. When I originally thought about going a couple of years ago this was my first choice but one video put me off. This was a few years old though and a newer vlog reignited my positive thoughts. Trip Advisor has 15 pages on the reviews before you get a negative. It’s not as fancy as the HOJO I had booked but it ticks all my boxes. It has a really good sized pool, a pizza restaurant onsite and we have 2 king sized beds. One for the ladies and one for me

The money is a big factor but there were few other things. I needed to buy park tickets and if I’d done separately then I’d have to pay out all at once. Now I can make my park reservations early April but don’t have to pay anymore until July. Also the hotel is a little closer walk to the parks but also has more around the area. We have a 5 to 10 minute walk to the parks and 5 to 10 minutes to places like The Cheesecake Factory and House Of Blues.

By booking that’s everything booked so now I can feel like I can move on with other planning rather than worrying about what hotel to book.

Pleased everything is booked!

Edited at 07:47 PM.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List