View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona88
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Twinkletoes47 View Post
Hi Fiona

I see you were at Ballys a few months ago, how did you find it? Prices are coming up good for our trip in June so would like an honest view - looks like it is well situated on the strip?

Thanks
It was really good, we got upgraded to an executive suite because of a problem with check in, so that might sway my view a bit. We had a strip view which was side-on so we could see the Eiffel tower and if you really tried then the bellagio fountains
The rooms are nicely decorated, clean and we didn't have the smokey smell a lot of people seem to report
You also get $8 (I think) per day breakfast credit for the coffee bar
The hotel is a bit of a maze though with it being linked to Paris, and the parking entrance is difficult to find so make sure you work that out ahead of time rather than panicking and doing 4 laps of the block like I did 😖

Location is perfect, we stayed at the Tropicana earlier in the trip and found Bally's to be much better, right by Linq, bellagio etc, we used the monorail too from there to get to stratosphere and MGM grand for cirque