View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Day one wouldn't be day one for me without a trip to Magic Kingdom.

The plan here is to head to Main Street Bakery for breakfast and find a quiet spot to soak up the atmosphere.

As we have never had any sort of dining plan before, one thing we are deliberating over is what value snacks we should pay for out of pocket and what we should use a snack credit for... as an example if I pick up a croissant for breakfast would I be better paying for this oop and saving the snack credits for the more expensive snacks? We don't want to be left with lots of credits left over at the end of the trip but don't want to waste them either.

One thing I definitely want to try in Magic Kingdom is the waffle from sleepy hallow.. this was on my list last time and I never got round to it

One place we did really enjoy in Magic Kingdom last time was Pecos Bills so we may pop here for lunch before heading back to the hotel for some pool time.

After some pool time we will be heading to Animal Kingdom, and I'm hoping to bag a fastpass for flight of passage. We have not seen Pandora yet so I'm excited to see this new area, even though I've not watched Avatar.

I'm excited to try a night blossom..

and I'm even more excited to eat at Satu'li Canteen and try the cheeseburger pods!

I think that's pretty much it for day one.

Day two is a Saturday, and whilst it's not usually advised, we are going to be heading to Typhoon Lagoon this morning after a trip to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

Cracker Barrel is my absolute favourite place for pankcakes, I love them with warm peaches and of course enjoy looking at the cute gift shop on the way out!

We're undecided yet whether we will stay in Typhoon Lagoon for lunch or stop off at Disney Springs for something...I've heard good things about D Luxe Burger and Chicken Guy and they aren't included in our plans at the moment..

On the evening we are heading to Magic Kingdom. Due to MNSSHP (which we aren't doing this time) there's limited times we can watch Happily Ever After (which is new for us) and I'd like to see it at least twice this trip.

Again I'm not sure what we will eat tonight, maybe Cosmic Rays again as we enjoyed the chicken burgers the last time, or I've heard good things about Columbia Harbour House so perhaps we will try there... one thing I have never had in our my Disney trips is the chicken nuggets so I definitely want to try some this trip.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List