View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Day 6 and I'm hoping to persuade DH to head back to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before we head to Blizzard Beach.

Notice that we are including some offsite meals in this trip despite having the QSDP. As we have the dining plan for free we are happy to pay out of pocket for some of our favourite meals offsite. It's also nice to step out of the bubble that is Disney sometimes.

Again as with Typhoon Kagoon I'm unsure whether we will eat at the park or head to Disney Springs for some lunch.

One thing I would like to try from Disney Springs is the poutine so if we're too full for a full meal, perhaps we can try it..

Of course one thing I haven't mentioned which I also loved from our last trip was the beignets and I can see that they now come Mickey shaped... what a dream!

I'll definitely be having some of these when we head back for down time at the hotel

This evening we will be heading back into EPCOT for some more eating and drinking around the World. I'm also hoping to bag a fastpass for Soarin and we would like to get on test track too.

Day 7 will be a morning at Hollywood Studios if we do not manage to do all of Toy Story Land on day 3. If we don't fancy it then we may have a morning at the hotel or perhaps head to Celebration as it's somewhere we haven't been to yet. I'd like to think that we can keep our plans quite loose and see how we feel.

Late afternoon and evening we are planned to go to Disney Springs.

We love this place and have pencilled in to eat at Polite Pig.

I've read great things about Polite Pig including it being a great use of a quick service credit.

We love BBQ food and I'm hoping this will be a real winner for us.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List