View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Day 8 and we have a morning at Animal Kingdom planned.

I'm hoping to bag another Flight of Passage fastpass and for us to go on the safari, Everest and dinosaur too.

On our last two trips we have eaten at Yak and Yeti. We do have a Landry card and we will have $25 loaded on it, but depending on how many credits we have left we will probably eat and the counter service today.

DH had the honey chicken the last time and I wasn't too keen, but everyone raves about this from the quick service so I may try it.

One thing I'm hoping to try is the mango pie, I've heard this is amazing and I do love mango so I think I will really enjoy this.

I've also read from other food reports that Animal Kingdom is a great park to find fresh fruit so depending on how many snack credits we have left this may be a good use of some credits (rather than stacks of goofy candy on the last day!)

Tonight we are planning another of our favourite off site meals as Longhorns. We love it here, it's such good value for money and the food is always excellent.

The bread they bring to start is AMAZING!

It's hard not to fill up on it, and with my current p,an I've more or less cut out all bread so I think this will be like heaven!

We'll most likely get the rib eye steak again, it's really yummy.

I'll try and find a voucher before we go, I'm sure last time I found a $5 off voucher.

Our last Disney Day we have left open to see what we fancy doing in the morning/afternoon.

I'm hoping to head back to Cracker Barrel again, or if not and DH wants to try somewhere new maybe Keke's for breakfast as I have heard good things... and this would be right up my street!

We have visited IHOP on our last few trips, but last year we found it to be dirty and the food wasn't great so I think we will be giving it a miss. I know each experience can vary but it's put us off for a while.

We may end up at a water park today, or maybe celebration, or shopping. If there's anything else local you can recommend please let me know. We will get getting an uber/lyft wherever we go.

For our last evening we will be heading to Magic Kingdom to see Happily Ever After for the final time.

More snacks will be consumed but I'm hoping at this stage we won't have a stack of credits left over.

We did love the frozen lemonades last time and still have a collection of the straws in our kitchen drawer

And also the dole whip I'm hoping we have room for one of these before we leave!

And just like that our 10 nights at Disney will be over
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List