theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello chatterboxes!

Hope you are ok

Just checking in for lunchtime

Looking forward to a night off of gym tonight, my legs feel tired, not
achy but heavy and tired. Back to it tomorrow though.

Got chicken and vegetable curry for dinner tonight, a biiiiig portion for just over 400 cals as it's so padded out with veg so looking forward to that!

Sorting out my mum's birthday present next week, getting her an ipod shuffle with my sister ready for November so that's a good job done. Also going to put some £££ aside for Xmas this month, it's creeping up on us! It's mid-August nearly and sister goes away in October for 2 weeks so that leaves only September and she's a bit hectic to get hold of as her work hours are all over the place.

Emz, we've decided against DLP, Matt is far too sensible and would rather us have extra spends for the honeymoon, or an extra buffer, clear credit card, save for Christmas etc - see, far too sensible! Boo! We'd have gone 21st November though so we'd just have missed you. We went last November though and love love loved the Cheyenne, it's fantastic! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! DLP at Christmas is great but it's bloody freezing so pleeeeease wrap up warm, no such thing as too many layers, seriously, can't stress that enough!

Must go back and check that satay recipe, will be a gooden when I'm on my own

What's this broccoli and cauli soup, I love that flavour, might find a recipe ready for winter soup making

Cherish that taste of cake, won't be any excuses for cake after today's double birthday celebrations!

Liz, definitely don't ebay your rings, sell them on a gold transfer, we got a lot of money through Tesco Gold a few months back and you get clubcard points for airmiles too! Bonus!
Sorry to hear Dan's struggling, sounds a bit mean throwing him in at the deep end! Hope he gets some help!

Kim, glad you enjoyed Boyzone, my sister was a major fan back in the day, I like some of their slower songs, but I don't think Matt would ever allow them for the wedding.

Speaking of, I'm really struggling with songs for the wedding. I think general background will be the Disney weddings cd but processional and recessional I don't know. I really like 'Dream' by Patricia Ahn but Matt will say it's depressing so might use Spectromagic instrumental for processional and Married Life (theme from Up!) for the recessional but mum would like us to use Fantasmic! Plenty of time to think about it I guess

Think that's all for now, cheerio!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List