View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 19, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlie30
Getting Excited

Disney ticket validity as part of package and split booking. Advice needed please.

Hi,

I'm looking to book the Davy Crockett Ranch later this year. It's 4 nights so we will have 5 days worth of Disney tickets included. Does the first ticket have to be used on the first day we arrive or are we handed 5 days worth of tickets to use within a period of time?

Why I ask is that I'm going to use hotels.com to book another final night added onto the end of our holiday for free with my Clubcard points. (It really bumps up the Disney price to add a 5th night via their own website)
I'm hoping they will let us stay in the same cabin too, has anyone ever done it this way before?

I'm hoping that we can arrive in the afternoon at DCR, the children can use the pool for the first day and then we can use our final Disney ticket on our last day which would be the extra booking day?

I'm used to having an annual pass and staying at Explorers so I'm not sure about the validity of the Disney tickets at all.

Thanks in advance for any advice you have!