View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
MF, that is so kind of you to offer, thank you. Unfortunately we won't be coming down until towards the end of November. We didn't really want to use the tube etc so we were looking to stay pretty central and walk to wherever we want to go. We will be staying a couple of nights then need to pick up my son on the Sunday evening, possibly from the O2/Greenwich area before we travel back North. I have just seen the Novotel and Ibis Styles in Southwark has quite a large car park at the back of the hotels on google street map so that may be a contender.
The Hampton By Hilton Waterloo came up on one of the hotel booking sites as having a car park under the hotel but I think I may need to advise them that their info is incorrect.

I will walk passed the other two hotels (which are adjoining) over the weekend as there is construction taking place there at the moment and I need to double check for you its not in the car park - cool location tho
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List