View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 16, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Ok Lets Try This... Live Food Report June/July 2016 - Day 12

We had breakfast in the room this morning, DD and I had s'mores pop tarts.

We headed to magic kingdom around lunch time and it was hot! So ridiculously hot! The weather app said it 'felt like' 43 degrees. We stopped off at gastons tavern and got a le fou's brew. These are lovely, they're like a caramel apple slush topped with passion fruit foam. It was lovely and refreshing.

We only stayed in MK a few hours as DD was just far too hot for my liking. We headed back to bay lake tower where we had a few snacks, I had a chocolate covered s'more, we'd got this with some of our left over snack credits a couple of days ago and put it in our fridge. This was lovely.

The plan had been to head out to crossroads to eat but we decided to chill in the room and let DD cool down so I popped down to contempo cafe for us some food. DD had the kids chicken nugget meal with fries, chocolate pudding and chocolate milk.

I had the blackened chicken flat bread again. This was just as good this time, loads of topping!

I also got a side of fries to go with it.

DH went down and got the same as me an hour later.

While DD slept and DH read his book I walked over to Magic Kingdom for an hour or so and decided to take the opportunity to do the rides that DD isn't tall enough for. I don't think it's fair to go on rides she's not tall enough for when she's around and has to just wait so this worked out well. I got an all American sundae on the way past the plaza ice cream shop, I had cookies and cream & chocolate ice cream and asked for it without the whipped cream and cherry. Doesn't look quite as appealing but it was oh so good!

I managed to get a fastpass for 7 dwarfs mine train, splash mountain and bug thunder mountain whilst in the park so got the 3 rides done I wanted to in a little over an hour an a half. I then grabbed a le fous brew from gastons tavern for the walk back to bay lake tower as I had enjoyed it so much earlier.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List