View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
thepalmshotel/?utm_s...dium=orga nic

Anyone stayed here? the palms spa and hotel ?

Another BA offering
Have heard very good things about the Palms, it’s in a great location. With budget no issue then I would take my pick of Eden Roc, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach Grand (further north than south beach if you get my meaning- you’ll need to taxi/drive to South Beach) or the Loews.
I would give the Ritz Carlton a miss- Key Biscayne is a drive out from everything. The beaches are amazing, the area is lovely, but it’s out of the way. The first 3 hotels are all in the same run on Collins Ave, right on the beach, lovely hotels.
The Loews is in South beach, perfect location, lovely hotel and pool, but it is a huge hotel. It is a little impersonal, but that doesn’t bother me at all.
Have fun choosing!
Edited to add that I would avoid Coconut Grove if Cocowalk is still under construction, which I think it is looking on Tripadvisor. For us Cocowalk was the main choice of restaurants and shops in Coconu Grove. We turned up there 2 years ago, to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, and the whole mall was being demolished.

Edited at 05:01 PM.
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List