View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Been the first 2 weeks of December twice now and love it. The special Christmas shows and decorations are lovely. Plus getting away from the cold weather here.
The weather out there is changeable, we’ve had days in the high 80’s and others have been cooler, but with young children this works for us but I know some people like the hot sun. We’ve never had a day where we couldn’t swim etc although there was one night waiting for fantasmic that was really cold and we wore coats. We had a day at Anna Maria and the weather and sea were glorious.

It’s not too busy, but as everyone says it’s busier than it used to be. We were there from the 5th to the 21st last yeah and we never queued more than 30 mins with good use of fast pass but the firework nights are busy because they have more Christmas parties so less chance to see the normal night time fireworks at mk and we noticed a massive crowd increase the last 2-3 days as it got closer to Xmas. I actually said to my husband we had timed it well as it was less enjoyable the busier it got.
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List