Old 24 Jun 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Mackenzies03 View Post
Hello,

I’m so sorry as I imagine this has been many posts over the years but I can’t find anything recent that answers my questions (and I’ve trawled through old posts!) and I have tried google too but that’s just having my life...

We’ve booked flights for next May (through skyscanner) which are Delta operated by Virgin. What does this mean for who’s plane we will be on, which brand baggage allowance, which check in?

I’ve picked our seats on the delta website but the plane looks like a virgin layout and I’m so bamboozled! I’m chuffed with the price we got and seats we got so I’m happy! Just need to learn what I’ve actually booked 😂
If it is Delta operated by Virgin and it is direct it will almost certainly be a Virgin flight and check in would be with Virgin as far as I know in which case the baggage information you require will be in line with Virgin's policies

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List