Old 25 Jun 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
$20 per day food I think that is a bit light. Three of us and we allow $100 per day food and normally are just under. This is general America not just Orlando and I know Orlando is a bit cheaper than other places but I still think $20 a day not enough a coffee is $3+ in Starbucks and the same for water a Big Mac meals is what $6 ?
Not really we have a big breakfast at the hotel we usually have a light snack during the day or share an entree if especially hungry but to be honest some days we just skip lunch and have an icecream or some crisps and then a bigger meal in the evening. We usually dont even spend $20 (also thats $20 each not between us so we are only like $12 less than you) if we eat at hard rock or bahama breeze then obv its more but it works out either way.

We dont drink tea or coffee so thats not a thing for me. Im also not a fan of fizzy drinks so tend to take squash or squeezables to parks to have with iced water. If i have a meal that includes a drink in the parks ill get a bottle of juice or water to take away with me and just have iced water at the table. That's not being cheap i generally drink water or squash at home anyways.

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List