View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile Keeping Tally...QSDP Vs OOP

Just 10 days until we're off until the magical land. We're a family of 4 staying at Port Orleans for 10nights with the quick service dining plan.

We last visited 2 years ago so imagine us now as being the same but a bit older!

Last time we had DDP but didn't want so many reservations to keep to or be spending so much in tips.

The purpose of this report for me is to keep track of how much we would've spent if not using credits. Future trips probably won't fall within Free dining dates so would it be worth adding it on? Probably not but we'll soon find out!

We have 9 yr old J & 13 yr old Z. He is the definition of a fussy eater, she eats anything.
Then there's me & S. I'm a veggie with an intolerance to mushrooms (yes I promise that's a real thing!) & he like Z eats anything & everything.

S & Z want more of these

J will be going for lots of this. Or nuggets 🙈 nothing green or 'funny looking'

Disappointed we won't get to demolish one of these bad boys again

Js sweet tooth has no limits. They'll be lots of ice cream & cookies being hunted down.

We do have further plans for after Disney, a cruise & a Clearwater stay but no sure I'll include that. See how it goes!

Still lots to do before we go but excitedly watching our countdown getting smaller
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List