View Single Post
Old 22 May 16, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Update 22nd May
Well as I said in previous post, expect an update around about the 180 day mark and here we are a little past that but had a bit of jigging about to do and was holding out for that elusive Be Our Guest dinner!
So, breakdown so far of day by day park plan with reservations looks like this:-
Day 1 Arrival - probably a QS dinner at The Mara and straight to bed after the unpacking (got the later VA flight so not due to land til about 6:35 :-(

Disneyworld.com
Day 2 Crystal Palace breakfast reservation early enough that we get to see MK before gates open - never done this before so quite excited to get the opportunity for a quieter Main Street! We shall probably take a break during the day as could only get a BBB Cinderella's Castle reservation for today at 4:10 - have then booked 1900 Park Fare for dinner so Daisy can feel a bit more 'princessy'! (Still not 100% on this one but only other possibility CRT and have probably missed my chance on this?)

Day 3 DHS with a lunch booking for Disney Junior Play n Dine (although not overly fussed on menu this is a character must for us!)
Day 4 Universal Studios and a leisurely meal back at Boma in AKL

Day 5 Animal Kingdom and a dinner reservation at Yachtsman Steakhouse (Saturday night treat and with AKL being our home for this holiday we can have an earlier finish at AK and take time getting ready!)

Day 6 Disney Springs and relaxing with a T Rex lunch reservation (again a first for us but looking forward to the atmosphere )

Day 7 Epcot and our second Boma dinner of the holiday (one of our faves last holiday!)
Day 8 MK and hoping to catch opening ceremony (yet another first - wow going with a child does make you try different things!) followed by a breakfast reservation at Ohana Best Friends Breakfast over at Polynesian - may go back to MK after this or may take a leisure day not sure yet

Day 9 Another ad hoc morning then a late lunch/early dinner at Mama Melrose with Fantasmic package so hoping for a decent seat

Day 10 IOA no meals booked this day as may choose a Universal dinner out ?Hard Rock - suggestions please!
Day 11 Unsure of plans today although if sticking to Busy Day Guide will aim for Epcot or Universal - or possibly a pool day depending on DD's temperament Should be doing Wishes cruise at 9pm on this day if all goes according to plan so a fantastic end to whatever we do today
Day 12 Some time at MK before a good nap as we have dinner reservation at Rose and Crown (DD loves Yorkshire pudding and fish and chips! ) then get a decent viewing area for Illuminations

Day 13 Another AK day with a reservation at Tusker House for Donald's Dining Safari Lunch

Day 14 A pick and choose day or maybe Typhoon Lagoon with our long awaited BOG dinner reservation - our final night so hoping it lives up to the hype

Day 15 Departure - but flight not until 8pm so maybe a final Disney Springs shop and either Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck - plus Ghirardelli of course!

Any comments welcomed or something I have overlooked please let me know!
Will try to add in some pics to make this chunk easier to read later on - forgive my pre trip virginity!
Thanks for reading

Edited at 09:58 PM.
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List