View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 14, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Just a quick update:-)

Decided on a change of hotel for night 1 - swapped to Sam's town , because my son is called Sam so a nice surprise for him. Walmart over the road apparently so that will be handy. Going to watch the sunset stampede laser show before hitting the sack

Also managed to change hotel for our first night in San Diego . Having extended our SD stay from 2 to 3 nights , the days inn we had booked for what is now nights 2 to 3 was nearly double in price when looked earlier for night 1. However , had another check a few weeks ago, and it had come down again , so bingo . We now have 3 nights in the same place which should be a big easier

Also managed to cancel and rebook a cheaper rate at the desert rose for our Vegas stay

Decided on the whale watching for me and sam. Dropping the girls off at the mall , so could be an expensive day. Probably stopping there for Cheesecake Factory tea

Ordered the socal passes through seaworld website . Other sites seemed to want you to start at Disney , and this option gives us a 2nd day free at seaworld , just in case we have a spare couple of hours before the whale watching / shopping afternoon

Off today to collect our dollars from thomas cook. I know it's still nearly 2 months off but thought I'd strike while the rate is good. Most spending will be on the fairfx card which I've been adding to as the year has gone on

It's all seeming a bit more real as we start to get bits and pieces together as well
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List