Old 17 Aug 18, 04:32 AM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Travel Day 1

Today was the start of a lot of traveling for us

Our bus was 15 minutes late and supposed to take 4 hours, instead it decided to break down in Newport and we arrived at Heathrow an hour and a half late, shattered and ready to eat.

We stayed at the Premier Inn connected to Terminal 4, very nice room but a long walk

We decided to eat in their restaurant, no issues getting a seat and staff were really friendly. As we had an early flight the next morning we decided to skip the meal deal with breakfast as I usually feel queasy before I fly, another of my oddities I’m not a nervous flyer at all but my stomach apparently is.

We started with a garlic flatbread to share

This was nice, could have done with a bit more garlic but good over all and filled a hole. We were starving, it didn’t last long and I apologise as there are two pieces missing from the photo, so quite a large portion.

DF got the Double Cheese and Bacon burger without the Cheese

He really enjoyed this saying it was much better than the burgers we’d had in TGI Fridays. He rated the chips as ok and liked the coleslaw

I had the Gamon with fried egg and Pineapple

I have recently discovered that I really like pineapple after years of avoiding it, not sure why I thought I didn’t like it, love the bread pudding at O’hana. This was really nice but the plate was really greasy. I tipped my chips out onto my plate from the starter instead. It was odd as the food wasn’t greasier than you’d expect but there was lots of it on the plate.

With two Pepsi Max the meal came to £33.07 not great value but alright considering we are at an airport hotel. Food came quickly and staff were great, not much more you could ask for
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List