View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 16, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
We did a road trip round New England 15 years ago, loved it! Yours sound like a fab trip! Were off again in May but only staying in Plymouth and Chatham in Cape Cod. Will look forward to reading your trippie and reliving some memories! Pussycat
Oh how brilliant, and places from back then that you recommend? New England has always been one of those places i didn't think people got to go to it just seemed like places movies were made so i am so excited about getting to visit.

That sounds like a fab trip for you guys in May. Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Will be following this as dh want to possibly do a road trip in a few years including new England
Brilliant! the lady that does my waxing loves her luxury beach holidays but every time i tell her about this trip she says her husband would love it so i'm trying to convince her to do it as well.

Thanks for reading along xx

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
Looks great! You are cramming loads in there Gemma. How will Maurice cope without a character meet and greet though. See you have a disney trip planned for next year too so you are going to be busy with those trip reports. Hope you are all doing well xx
Hi, you found me over here in the non Orlando bit!

We are cramming loads in and its probably gonna be a rather hectic 10 days but i think i would regret not getting to as many parts as possible. I'm not sure how he will cope with no characters, my friend was over yesterday planning our Feb trip and he couldn't resist getting his character photos out, he loved it really!

Hope all is good with you xx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Hi Gemma,

This is such an exciting new pre-trippy I really fancy doing a trip similar to this one day so I'm definitely go to follow your plans.

I'm pretty sure I stayed in the North Conway Grand Hotel when I went on a school ski trip (about 10 years ago). I remember it being a lovely hotel but obviously looked a bit different covered in snow

Can't wait to hear more of your plans xx
Oh how cool, thats so funny that 2 people who've so far red my pre trippy have stayed in North Conway Grand. The pictures of it covered in snow look amazing i want to be able to go back again when its all snowy.

Stick around there will be lots of plans coming your way. Thanks for joining in xx

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Hi Gemma

Thanks for sharing and sounds lovely.

Our trip last year started with a few nights in New York.

We then did West Yarmouth in Cape Cod, Boston, Bar Harbor in Maine, North Conway and Bennington in Vermont. We then returned via Newark.

Our average journey was 4 to 5 hours. We stayed 3 or 4 nights in all the New England resorts. ( 5 in NY).

We had a great holiday.

Enjoy your planning. If I can assist with anything please ask.

Oh thats so exciting! Randomly we originally had a hotel booked in Bennington (a horrible over priced Hampton Inn on the motorway) but i finally found a different one. Is it a place to see? How did you find North Conway? Did you do the train journey thing i'm reading rather mixed reviews of it?

Thats cool that you stayed a few nights i've went a bit crazy and basically planned a place per night, Maurice may regret agreeing to that but its booked now

Thanks for reading and please any tips on the places we have in common i would love them xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List