View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 18, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
We had a great trip thank you, we got home yesterday, I am so sad that it's back to work tomorrow. I've started on my food report but I'm not going to post until I've finished, I'm planning to write up a day each day so it doesn't seem too much of a chore I am excited to share with everyone though!

We were on the 9th floor, I think rooms start on the 5th so we were about half-way up the Tower. I think you'll have an awesome view regardless of the floor your on.

This is our view, not very crisp from my phone camera!

We could see the Grand Floridian to the left, and even Everest off in the distance! Pictures don't really do it justice, when you walk into your room you'll be blown away - they leave the curtains open and it's just all there spread out in front of you.
That is a lovely view. I can hardly believe we are getting to stay there never mind at Christmas.

I hope going back to work today was not too painful. Are you suffering from jet lag? I normally have ages to recover before going back to work after the summer trips. This time we are back on the Saturday and back to school on the Wednesday. I don't know if that is better or worse.