View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Liah123
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by NatCat View Post
I'm actually really sad we won't be doing 50s Prime Time again this time around! I really enjoyed it and we had a wonderful server (so I worry, honestly, that we might get a worse one this time and it wouldn't be as fun!), but we only had two days planned for HS and we wanted to try Sci Fi Dine In and see the characters in their Halloween costumes at Hollywood & Vine!

Since the last time I typed, we've added a couple of things!

We're now doing a Disney After Hours event on September 5th, so I moved a late reservation at 1900 Park Fare to slightly earlier so we could go straight from our dinner into Magic Kingdom! We're doing this the day before we're activating our tickets proper, so it was a good way to sneak some Disney into what was supposed to be our non-park day!

I also had to move some of our days around with the Epcot announcements and the early Blizzard Beach closure! Thankfully for us that just meant swapping the days we were doing Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon around, and we changed our first full day in the parks from a Magic Kingdom day to an Epcot day! I'd have been sad about not going to Magic Kingdom first, but we did add that cheeky After Hours event, so everything's turned out alright in the end!

Today was our FastPass day, and that went pretty well too. We're "lucky" in that I'm a horrible wimp who's scared of heights and gets motion sick very easily, so we did skip some of the harder to get ones. There was plenty of availability for Flight of Passage, but I didn't think I'd do it so we got Na'Vi instead. And I did manage to get Slinky Dog for one of our Hollywood Studios day, but it looked so high last time I don't know if I'll actually get up the courage!

I also didn't book any Mine Train FPs, but I'm hoping we'll be able to get a few rides in during After Hours, so I'm not that worried about it! Now it's fingers crossed that I don't get too scared to go on Dumbo again and might actually use my FastPasses for Big Thunder and Splash Mountain . . .

That all sounds awesome! Our first park day has to be magic kingdom, but we have Epcot planned for a day before all the closures. Our fast passes went well, got all the big ones! My daughter is tall enough for everything now so I have booked them in the hopes that she has the courage!
I am a bit sad that I have nothing left to plan though!
Liah123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List