View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 19, 03:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
Oh, I totally understand, i’m same. I had this at ToT and I was like really? What’s the point in the Rider switch then? As it happens I was there with a CM friend of mine who stepped in and they apologised but it’s so bloody frustrating when one CM does this as it makes people concerned. But thankfully the other hundreds of CMs do know the rules. I hope the rest of your day went without a hiccup and you are having a fab time!
Thank you, yes it makes it so hard when you don’t know if the rules will be applied consistently or not. I didn’t risk it and booked myself FPs for FOP and Slinky (although in the case of Slinky I had thought he would ride but then decided not to), but in MK there are more choices for other rides to take a younger one on. But we are having a fab time thank you

Originally Posted by jennaba View Post
Can I ask, you know when they scan your band for rider switch, how many ppl can return and ride?
Is it just the person who’s band is scanned?
Only asking as I know the old rider switch tickets was for up to 3 guests xxx
They ask who is riding first, scan their band plus up to 2 more who are riding again and add on a special FP valid until the end of the day. At FOP and Slinky they had a separate cast member with an iPad near the entry just to do this. I have told my two older boys they are lucky they get double rides on things!
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List