View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 17, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by amf View Post
The Minimum Connection time at LHR is 90 minutes, where the connection involves a change of terminals. You already appreciate that you will need to transfer from T5 to T3.

Since your connection does not meet the MCT I think that you need to call the people who sold you your tickets (TA? BA?). You could have all sorts of problems if you leave things as they are, albeit you could argue that you thought that this was a legal connection as the airline ticketed it.

If you do get the PHL option I would go with the 2 hour connection. If you miss it the fallback of later flight(s) is appealing, although I appreciate that this would be subject to availability. There would also be a possibility of a re-route via CLT as a further fallback.

Good luck
Thank you, you have just confirmed what I was thinking. I will give BA a call tomorrow and see if I can do the PHL route.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List