Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by gooseygander View Post
We (2 adults) are going in Feb with my 4yo and 2yo. The youngest won’t be tall enough to go on some of the rides eg FOP. Can I book 1 FP on rides which allow rider switch, go on by myself, then my husband use the rider switch for him and the 4yo?
Yes, that's certainly possible. In fact, the 4yo could go on twice if they wanted - first with yourself (although this would require 2 FPs - one for you and one for the 4yo) and then with your husband (using the Rider Switch ticket).

You don't need a FP to use rider switch. The first group can just enter the regular queue and then use the rider switch ticket (entering the FP queue) for the second group. This would mean queuing in the longer queue once though.

And, yes, it does mean that 3 of you can skip the regular queue with just 1 fastpass. This is to compensate for the extra "hassle" of having your family split up whilst on the ride and having to queue twice in the fastpass queue.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List