View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 18, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
There is a bit of a running joke in my work that I'm the company Disney planner cause I help everyone with their trips. One girl was telling me all about hers and I said oh fab have you booked Tusker House (as her little boy is animal obsessed they were staying at AKL).

She then explained to me that she didn't take the free dining she booked the ultimate fastpass instead, because you can have either free dining or a fastpass that lets you ride everything and never ever queue. Emmmm I don't think that's a thing, to be told no it is that's the options either free dining or this fastpass so I just turned down the dining.

I just smiled and said oh well sounds great but was really random, I was actually more concerned her travel agent had done her out of free dining!
sounds like you had much the same wally i did, i really tried to explain to him but he was adamant he was right.
i spent the whole convo just saying 'ummmm - ok, ohh did you'

same here with planning and organising, anyone who knows me asks me to sort out what day is best for what park and do a mock up of a plan for them! (shhhhh i just use theDibb's busy day guides and an excel spreadsheet!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List