View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 16, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Magic Kingdom wishlist

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom

So it wouldn't be day one without a trip to the Magic Kingdom (imo).

Last time we rushed down Main Street to fit in as many rides as we could. This times going to be different, I've promised myself we're going to take a slow walk down Main Street and take in the sights and sounds this time...

For breakfast we will probably hop into the Main Street Bakery for a S'mores drink and something sweet

Well, we are on holiday after all!

A definite on my list is a dole whip float... This was probably one of the most memorable snack items from our last trip and something I am really excited to have again

Next up on my list is a LeFou's brew. From what I have read it's Apple flavoured (is that right?) with a marshmallowy top which sounds delicious..

Something I didn't try last time and I have only learnt about from reading these trip reports is a fruit and Nutella waffle... I can almost taste this already!

I'm a massive fan of sorbet, so the frozen Minute Maid was something I really enjoyed last time and is definitely on the list for this time...

And finally, taking me back to my youth, a caramel apple, just because they look so cute and I'm on holiday so why not?!

I realise this is probably over my days quota of calories and we haven't actually eaten a proper meal yet.

We did have a lunchtime ADR for be our guest, but after reading the menu and other peoples reviews of the lunch time offerings and experience we decided to cancel it. It seemed like an expensive lunch just to for the experience when there was nothing really on the menu that we got too excited about.

If there's anywhere you would recommend for a quick service lunch then do let us know!

Thanks for reading
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List