View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 20, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Dis88
Trying for More Ears

At the moment there isn’t any form of fast passes available so everyone is waiting in the stand by lines. The parks seems to be getting busier so I expect they might re-introduce the FP system soon ... but that is just a guess!

In terms of being unable to grab the FPs you want at 30 days, I can only speak from my experience the last time I was there (2 days in November 2018 - just 2 of us). I was lucky enough to have my tickets given to me by a Disney employee but that meant I was only able to book my fast passes 7 days in advance.

However, we managed to get on all the biggies. We rope dropped FOP and test track. We went on seven dwarves last thing at night. We queued in the standby line for frozen, soarin and slinky. The most we waited was 90 minutes for slinky.

I managed to grab fast passes for all the mountains in MK and RNR, TOT in DHS before we went. I also managed to get lots of fast passes on the day! So it’s definitely possible to do all the big attractions if you have the flexibility to rope drop/keep refreshing the app!

Edited at 12:13 PM.
Dis88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List