View Single Post
Unread 9 May 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
itsmeGAV
Excited about Disney

We took $2000 for both myself and my partner in March for 14 days so had around $140 a day for both of us.

We stayed off site so no dining plan and that covered us for lunch in the parks (Disney&Universal) and dinner out every night, we're not huge breakfast eaters but did eat at iHOP once and Denny's once but had cereal etc at our villa if we were hungry in the morning.

We did a shop at target when we first arrived for around $60, got the essentials plus extra junk food for the two weeks which lasted us.

We filled a suitcase with gifts for us and family/friends, and we still had around $100 on top of our daily on our last day so we just went to walmart and brought lots of sweets & chocolates to fill up any space we had left..

We could have spent a lot more money though... especially me as I have an obsession with branded t-shirts.

It all depends on what you want to buy (like above.. re-stock of wardrobe) but I'd say around $1000-$1500 (possibly even more) would be a good amount in your case as you've got the dining plan!
May 2021 - Loading...
itsmeGAV is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
WDW / Universal 2020.