View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsH070707 View Post
Hi everyone,

I am in the last stages of finalising the big NY surprise trip that I am going to reveal to DH and the kids on Xmas day (can't believe I've managed to keep it a secret the whole year!)

We are scheduled to visit USF on 2nd Jan and IOA on 6th Jan - I know its going to be busy so I want to book Express passes. Now, my son (4) is not a big ride fan and is likely to do ET at USF and the seuss rides in IOA and that's it. my daughter (7) will want to go on everything.

So - if I book 2 express passes - will my husband and I be able to 'take it in turns' to go on with my daughter (not twice you understand, but if I go on gringotts with her, would he be able to go on Men in Black with her)? Wasn't sure if it was 'attached' to your actual entry ticket or a separate lanyard type thing...

Any help gratefully received, thanks
Are these the 'unlimited' express passes or the once per ride type ones ?

If they are the 'unlimited' passes then ... unless things have changed since I last went (or they work differently for onsite guests) ... a FOLP pass has your photo on it so, in theory, you can't share it with someone else. So based on my experience you would need 3 passes. I don't actually every remember anyone checking the photo in the queue but theoretically they could have at any time.

Happy to be corrected if they way Universal FOLP has changed recently but I am pretty sure neither the entry ticket nor the FOLP ticket are transferrable.

EDIT: Beaten to it by Scully.

Edited at 05:42 PM.
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List