View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Cool He did a thing - June 19 - Day 7 - Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Boardwalk

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted! It's a long one with lots of photos, so enjoy!

Day 6 is here.

Monday 17th June

Ugh so we were getting horribly close to the end of our holiday already. Since this was a last minute trip, we were only saying for 9 nights. It was flying past far too quickly, but not to worry! We still had 2 full days to enjoy!

Today I woke up alone as Chris had left at 6.30 for golf. He had an 8am tee time at Hawks Landing. I got out of bed at 7am and decided to sort through all the kids clothes that I had bought and pack them away. Spoilt buggers hahahaha! I then got ready for the day and decided to wear a new purchase.

By 8am I was ready. I headed downstairs to grab my daily tea fix from Fuel and then went outside to request an Uber. I chatted to a Canadian girl called Victoria while I waited for my Uber. Turns out she had just done the exact same with her tea as I had done yesterday! That explained the big puddle then! Hahaha! If you take anything away from this TR, let it be to NOT to rest a drink on the benches outside the Dolphin

My Uber driver, Felix, arrived a few minutes later and I was on my Tonga Toast mission! At 8.50am I had arrived at Disney's Polynesian resort. I love this resort so much. It's so beautiful and holds a special place in my heart as Chris and I got engaged here

I made a beeline for Captain Cooks.

And wasted no time in ordering the goods, before grabbing a seat outside. Breakfast goals.

I present to you, Tonga Toast (with a side of bacon, obvs).

For anyone who doesn’t know, Tonga Toast is banana-stuffed sourdough bread, battered and deep-fried, then dusted with cinnamon sugar. And I am here to tell you that it is DELICIOUS. Absolute perfection. I finished every last morsel. With a cup of tea, this cost $10.13. I think I'd pay $20 for it though

I had a quick look in the gift shop, before heading up to get the Monorail to Magic Kingdom

Dolphin in the distance!

Gotta love the feeling of walking down this ramp…..

I am still so happy that security isn’t in this area now, it makes entry to the park so much nicer.

When I stepped onto Main Street I was very happy to see the Main St Trolley Show was in full swing! I have never managed to catch this properly, so I stayed put to watch. It was so fun. It gave me all the Disney feels!

There was lots of skirt twirling going on, which I was quite envious of

I just loved it

Mary Poppins was in one of the Main St Vehicles, but I was too slow to get a pic!

I then stopped for a Photo Pass. Cristin from Tennessee was the CM and she was so lovely.

Shiny head alert!

Some more pics from around Main St…..

Continued in next post

Edited at 01:23 PM.
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List