View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Continued from previous post

I wanted to see Pandora after dark, so we headed that way to wait for the sun to go down. We stopped in by Nomad's Lounge for another drink on our way! I ordered a Leaping Lizard (Malibu Pineapple Rum and Augusta Cachaça with Orange, Passion Fruit, and Mango Juices) and Chris asked for a Dalang's Delight (Starr African Rum, Batavia-Arrack van Oosten, Vander Hum Tangerine Liqueur, Mountain Berry Tea, Simple Syrup, and Lemon Juice). The CM told Chris he should change his order as the liquor in that was horrible. Chris was adamant he wanted to try it though, so the CM said "tell you what, I'll let you taste the liquor on its own and see what you think". So he tasted it and………he liked it! Haha! I tasted it too and I have to agree with the CM, it was GROSS!

The sun was starting to set now and the rain was off. Happy days!

Still working on that god awful cocktail lol..

Moss wall photos……

Another Photo Pass….

And then, as it does in Florida, it got dark really fast! Everything looked so lovely and it was REALLY dark there. The lighting is very subtle. Photo overload…

Bioluminescent pathways……

Neon husband…..

So pretty. Little twinkly lights everywhere!

This photo shows how dark it is. I really liked the atmosphere.

Didn’t like these so much. Creepy AF!

More details….

I wanted to catch the new Lion King Tree of Life Awakening, so we headed for that. Chris stopped somewhere for a beer on the way and dropped a quarter when he got his change, but as it was dark he didn’t bother looking for it.

The tree looked oh so beautiful all lit up!

While we were waiting for the show to start, Chris found his lost quarter

Anyway, the show was really lovely! I really enjoyed it

Continued in next post

Edited at 03:37 PM.
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List