View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamofmagic
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by LufcDeb View Post
Supertrips have just posted this on their FB page

Dream and Fantasy Passes RIP . Purchase now for your summer trip. Before they go go...
As you may have heard Disneyland Paris are doing away with the Dream and Fantasy Annual Pass structure and they can no longer be purchased after 28/3/17
As normal, you have 6 months to activate them at the parks from date of issue. THIS HAS NOT CHANGED, whether you buy from Disney directly or us here at Supertrips.
Given the new structure, we believe that for most, buying an annual pass now will be beneficial before the price hike comes in to play.
This of course is only applicable if you plan to exchange your pass at Disney prior to 27/9/17
The pricing for the new pass structure will be available on Supertrips as soon as we can.
An idea of the new retail pricing structure and blackout dates are detailed below. Its a lot of a price hike
That makes me feel so much better, thanks for posting this and I'll let you know if everything goes smoothly when I'm there next month x
dreamofmagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List