View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
There are loads of places I would recommend. If you have time then the NYC and Orlando 2017 link in my signature is the food report I did that year. Skip the first 4 days as that is all NYC but the rest of the trip could be useful as we didn't do Disney at all and ate on I drive and citywalk for the whole trip. That was my first trip report and I even did an index of sorts at the beginning with links to the main posts so you can avoid all the waffle.

Our top restaurants on I drive were Longhorns fantastic steak so good we went twice, Chili's Mexican food which was yummy and you can't beat IHOP breakfast I really could eat pancakes now.

Our top citywalk restaurants were Margaritaville and Cowfish both really tasty and no need to book up in advance as we just turned up and were seated pretty quick.

We ate at Sea World but it really wasn't great and just filled a whole. Also the hotel had a happy hour which was very handy and we enjoyed some pizzas in the bar one night. We didn't bother with the hotel breakfast buffet as we were always keen to get to the parks early.

On the corner opposite was a Walgreens and we shocked up in there for breakfast stuff and room snacks. But you will have a car and I'm sure you will be off to Wal-Mart for food and drink.

If I think of other stuff I'll let you know.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List