View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

A great 1ts service credit restaurants highly recommend the Dahlia bar opposite is also very nice for a pre dinner drink plus there is a large balcony with seating to sit outside on.
So we were on the deluxe dining plan I had paid for it for 3 of us and the other 3 of us shared the credits, so we had starters included in the plan.
I had a margarita to drink dh standard corona

Whats not to like ...

Starters tonight

Garlic Shrimps ds enjoyed these

Hot Olives my 12 year old chose these this was a huge portion plenty for 6 of us they were better as they cooled down as they had a much stronger flavour hot

Prosciutto &Melon for me and dh

Savoury Churros these were huge and quite a strong cayenne pepper flavour ds and dd liked them

Mains
So you could share the 28oz Rib Eye between 2 and choose 2 sides so four us went for this this
It also came with a candle that was made of beef fat to pour over your meat should you wish to 😳

Braised Gigante Beans & Patatas Bravas

Hangar Steak

Chicken Braised in sherry
Deserts were
the Toledo Tapas Bar a desert of four flavours as you move along the bar coffee,crunchy chocolate, raspberry mousse and lemon curd

Chocolate Advocado Mousse
These were both delicious, we had a great meal here and would highly recommend we eat here later in the holiday, the bill came to about $500 which if paying for in real money seemed very expensive but if you are on the dining plan go for it..

Edited at 07:35 PM.
Jaspercat10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List