View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 17, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
diby5
Imagineer

Originally Posted by diby5 View Post
Has anyone seen what this means for sponsorship etc.?
I have a trip booked with family at the end of May. We had intended for them to buy Fantasy passes with me sponsoring them. This would then give me free renewal on my Dream Pass, which currently expires the day before I check in to SQL for Marathon weekend, booked using a Dream Pass discount!
All my plans seem a bit up in the air at the moment
Just managed to get a look at the ED92 article, it looks like the sponsorship gives us a 6 month extension, which will work well for my scenario, checking in the day after my current pass expires, although I guess we will have to wait and see how/when they apply the extension.
I would also like to know the blackout dates for the various new passes. My family and I arrive on 27th May, currently a blackout date for the Fantasy pass, but you can buy a ticket and then upgrade in park, so we were looking to take advantage of that, since the rest of our days were fine on the Fantasy Pass. Our strategy may need to change depending upon new restrictions.

1997 Orange Lake Country Club, 1999 CBR, 2000 Grosvenor/Sandals Royal Bahamian, 2002/3 Wyndham Palace, 2004 ASMo, 2007 POFQ, 2009 CSR, 2010 BC (Disney Wedding), 2011 BWI, 2012 BC, 2013 Poly, January 2015 OKW, November 2015 BC/HoJo Anaheim/Casablanca NYC, 2016 Palm Pavilion Clearwater/AKL, 2019 POR, 2022/3 BC, 2024 YC
diby5 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List