Thread: Footwear?
View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 12, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
My foot actually gave way after getting off the bus at the Cheyenne - lucky for me a kind Spanish man caught me or I would have been on the floor! And with wearing my Nike Air's it didn't go completely to the point I couldn't walk!

I've heard a lot of good things about Sketchers tho and I believe they were in our local Sports Direct in the sale too!
oh wow you were lucky someone was there to help you! Ive had Nike airs in the past they are comfy. I use to wear them for work long long days but my feet were always ok. I wore them that much that they would wear out quite quickily

Originally Posted by Jen78 View Post
love my sketchers...as we are going in june and im hoping the weather is going to be nice ive seen some nice sandal type ones.
I buy mine from a pavers outlet store near where i live, usually about 40% of the price...if you dont mind wearing last seasons style ..(which i dont!)
I love mine too! very comfy! I have an ankle boot style... so will be okay for the cooler weather. i go end of March so im assuming its still going to be on the cooler side! - think thats why i need to take trainers too incase there is a warmer day!

Originally Posted by tinkagem View Post
I wore my Sketcher Tone ups! Ah 8-12 hour theme park days walking around! My Calf muscles were feeling like they had a good work out by the end of the day!

Mine were £25 from TK MAXX
Mine our Sjetcher Tone ups too! Love them, Best footwear ive ever bought! i didnt even have to break them in, and my feet to this day have never ached while wearing them! So much room in them aswell. i would buy a different pair for each day of the week if i could afford it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List