View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 15, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
cherie_xx
Excited about Disney

#disneymoon2016 | WDW Honeymoon Pre-Trip - April 2016

I'm not even engaged and I've just booked our Honeymoon for April 2016!

Wait, what?!

Don't worry, I'm not just super presumptuous - James and I have been together for 13 years, since we were both 17 years old and at high school. Earlier this year we bought our first home together and now it's time for the next big life event - marriage!

As well as having our Honeymoon booked, we've booked the wedding too - but our family don't know yet! I'm currently browsing 'save the date' cards in between planning our WDW Honeymoon and we're planning on suprising them with the news very soon.

Here's a small into:
Cheryl (30), that's me and I am definitely the planner queen, money-saving extraordinaire and Disney holiday expert (self-proclaimed but really it's all down to Dibb knowledge and savvy research skills).
James (31), my fiance who let's me do whatever I want - as long as I can provide enough justification and proof that it's a good idea, and doesn't cost too much!

Here's a picture of us from our last WDW visit in September 2009.

I booked our trip only a few days ago, this is what we've got so far:
  • April 18 2016
  • 14 nights @ Caribbean Beach Resort with QSDP
  • 14 day Ultimate Ticket, includes Memory Maker
  • BA flights from Gatwick
All booked through Walt Disney Travel Company

There will be much more to share on both the wedding and the Honeymoon, soon. I'm beside myself with excitement and can't wait to share it with you all!

Pre-Trip Posts
1. Intro
2. Diary Countdown Stickers & MDE First Impressions
3. ADR Booking Time
4. The Itinerary
♥ DLP Dec 2017 & March 2018 - Hotel L'Elysee & June 2018 - Hotel Santa Fe

Edited at 05:11 PM.
cherie_xx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List