Thread: Memory Maker?
View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
NeeNeeWong
Getting Excited

I just always asked for magic shots as it doesn’t take more than a minute to do along with your normal photo. We saw the balloon one on Facebook so we just asked at Hollywood if she had it, she said she didn’t but thought her colleague did - quick hop over and she did! So if you see something no harm in asking if they have it or if they know where to find it.
We got engaged in front of the castle and I pretty much could make a real life video from the amount of photos she took! She didn’t even know but must have seen him get the ring out.

Be on the watch out for the photographs that blend in! Especially in animal kingdom, I’m sure the uniform camouflages them. You tend to get more interaction from the ones that aren’t busy. You easily miss them if your in a rush along with everyone else. It’s easier to spot them when there’s a queue. But definitely some of the best photos we got were from the photographers that no one was at.

Best tip: If you want something specific just ask.