View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
Sending pixie dust too

Backstory : it was last april, in our house in France. Under strict stay at home orders due to that virus.
So we made some home improvements.

I will always remember my wife's face and voice when she pulled a small cardboard box and went, almost crying "there are baby kittens here" ...
we placed a video camera, and after it was clear the mother would not be back ... and after seeking advice from a veterinary who came by and confirmed they were not sufficiently fed by the mother, we decided we'd give them shelter, and they became part of our family

They were 1 month old at that time ... way too young ... so we became their mother, DW, DS and I

They're now 3 months and a half. 3 little guys, and one lady. Healthy and growing up fast. They have received their vaccines, and will be sterilized at the end of the summer
They weighed from 220 to 290 grams when we found them, now the big guy is over 2.2kg, and the lady is 1.6kg

so, lots of pixie dust from Riley, Rasta, Rocket and Raven
they're pure breed alley cats

As we found them, in an old box

at 1.5 months

2 months

3 months

Thank you for taking them in and giving them lots of love. What a story and I am so happy that it has a good ending.
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List