View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 20, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a last day at MK! I remember that storm well, we had moved over to universal and planned on doing the wet rides at IOA before pool time, but we got rained off. I'm so glad you didn't let the weather spoil your plans though. The shot of you on BTMR mimics some I've got from last summer, which I adore, I hope you don't mind me sharing them

Looking back at Mum, Dave, Kate and Dad.

And a selfie of me and Max

You know one of the reasons I love reading trip reports so much is because it allows me to reminisce and relive happy memories. These photos were taken on our last MK day last summer too.

I enjoyed HEA far more this year than previously as well, it has certainly grown on me and I'm glad you're getting along a bit better with it.

The shots of the busy Main St mass exodus are fab. I bet there was a massive Spaceship Earth sized golf ball in your throat. The photopass at the station was fantastic what a great exit photo.

Ahh! what a day, I hope the memories last a long time for you all.

You never forget days like these

Your photos are so telling too, final MK trip and just trying to capture that look on every face in the family

it really is such a special moment and would never mind you sharing

As for leaving MK - I don't think it could have been stage managed any better which is what we would have said to each other had we been able to get the words out.

Special days made even more so amidst the times we find ourselves. x

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List