View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooh I love Disney trivia, some fun facts in there. I actually immediately told Heath about Test Track being the fastest ride because that ended up being his favourite despite him still being a bit of a ride wuss!

Nice that you got to find out how your bus friend’s day went! I totally agree about the screens being a pain but we got quite lucky with other people and most seemed happy to give up seats for those who needed them thankfully.

Lovely last day at MK. Although I’m afraid I’m going to have to disagree about Pirates...compared to Paris, the WDW version is so short and frankly, rubbish! I’m sorry Abby, can we still be friends?! 😄

Your dinner sounds lovely. Loving the server being sneaky with the wine, that’s the kind of service we’re all after!

Can’t believe you’ve only got one day left. I’ve just said the same on Colette’s food report, but it’s gone so fast. I guess this means I really need to pull my finger out and get started on mine. I’ve downloaded the photos so I’m edging closer!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List