Old 1 Dec 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Ooh I love Disney trivia, some fun facts in there. I actually immediately told Heath about Test Track being the fastest ride because that ended up being his favourite despite him still being a bit of a ride wuss!

Nice that you got to find out how your bus friend’s day went! I totally agree about the screens being a pain but we got quite lucky with other people and most seemed happy to give up seats for those who needed them thankfully.

Lovely last day at MK. Although I’m afraid I’m going to have to disagree about Pirates...compared to Paris, the WDW version is so short and frankly, rubbish! I’m sorry Abby, can we still be friends?! 😄

Your dinner sounds lovely. Loving the server being sneaky with the wine, that’s the kind of service we’re all after!

Can’t believe you’ve only got one day left. I’ve just said the same on Colette’s food report, but it’s gone so fast. I guess this means I really need to pull my finger out and get started on mine. I’ve downloaded the photos so I’m edging closer!
Test track is a good ride for less confident roller coaster fans, it's fast without being all twisty and turny!

Ha ha we can still be friends. We only did pirates once in Paris as the line was so long and we didn't fancy waiting an hour. So although I remember it being good, I don't remember much of it.

The end of the WDW stay is nigh, but we've got our 3 days at universal yet, so you've still got a few instalments to go!

Downloading and sorting the photos takes ages. We always have thousands and that's no exaggeration. When you add in all the Disney photopass and then all the food photos and then the photos that I took as a time stamp of the front of rides etc so I'd remember the order and then all the other regular photos it's a lot. I tend to keep them all. Then I put together a folder of photos for the report which believe it or not is vastly culled from the many photos that we have of each day. Good luck getting through that stage, for me the writing and posting is easy in comparison to that.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List