Old 3 Dec 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Such a pain with the buses, definitely sounds like there's some issues to be ironed out there!

I get what you mean by offering seats, on our second day we did ROL and Noah fell asleep in the pushchair so I had to carry him onto the bus. The bus was packed but a lovely person offered me and Thomas who was also falling asleep a seat which was so lovely.

Tom Sawyer Islands looks fun, I'm hoping we get to manage it on the next trip. I bet you were all glad on the cool down?

So disappointed you didn't get to try the new sundae but at least it's on the list for next year ... just hope I remember to add it too mine

Cali Grill looks like the perfect end to the evening, I love it

Another fab day Abby, thanks for sharing xx
Argh the buses were frustrating this trip. Still, I'm not tempted to hire a car just yet.

You should try to get over to Tom Saywers island. We only seem to go in the middle of the day when it's boiling hot, standing on the little boat going over the river is not fun in the heat, but the island itself is worth it and like a sanctuary in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the park.

Call Grill was a perfect end to the day.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List