View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Speaking as a female I agree with mickey house's comment. The OP was weeping and wailing about her money worries then spent £80 on a new dress! Priorities ...
Isn't it strange I just remember saying Money and me wont be friends... I wasn't weeping and wailing on anything, it was more jovial than moaning.
Your post it seems like some other posts from certain dibbers... seems to try and want to start some sort of trouble.

I will look forward to my dress anyway whatever you think, its being bought for my birthday.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List