View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Tilly is petrified of fireworks (and thunder) she shakes so violently we worry she is going to collapse. She has a thunder jacket but it doesn’t make any difference. Mason also hates fireworks, he holds his ears and cries because they hurt his ears. So we have the TV blasting, Tilly shaking and Mason crying! This weekend is going to be awful 😣
I feel your pain, our weekend is going to be awful too. We want to go shopping today but have to be back by 5pm at the latest before they start. If it was just the 5th nov and that weekend we could cope but we had loud explosions yesterday from 6pm till about midnight and a then at at 2 and 3 in the early hours. Tv blasting and music playing loud, I made her a snood out of socks, she has a thunder jacket and nothing works. I can’t believe she weed on my bed, she never does that.