View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 21, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Samm
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Having got our 9 week old labradoodle on Sunday the weather has been pretty bad for getting her toilet trained outside. I have been taking her out regularly and she done both ones and twos outside. It may have been just luck but I've given her lots of praise.
We've had lots more pees and poos in the house, her favourite go to place for a poo is under the dining room table 😳 I can't restrict access there as we have it open plan to the kitchen. I obviously watch her like a hawk and try to catch the signs.
Our previous puppy 20 years ago was in the summer so she spent a lot more time outside with us. I've always thought puppy pads just trains them it's ok to do their business inside, but I'm having a rethink for short term.
She is presently snoozing having kept us up all night 🤣 so I've time to post this.
We bought them with all intentions of using them but he tore them up, dragged them round so we got rid and just took him out lots and got up in the night with him to take him out too. By around 15/16 weeks he could hold his bladder all night (maybe earlier but we didn’t try till then). He’s now 8 months and absolutely brilliant and never has accidents in the house. Well he’s brilliant on the toileting front but chewing, that’s a whole other story 😱
Samm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List