Thread: Newbie advice
View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrs Valentine View Post
Express passes are so pricey I wouldn't buy them personally. If you really want FrontOfLinePasses then price up a night at The Royal Pacific resort, that will give you two days of FOLP's which for you all will defo be cheaper.
So to be clear. I have a villa booked Nov with 3 day universal ticket. Was planning to visit Tue, Thu, Mon as must use within 7 days of first activating. So then Mrs F says what about Express Pass and turns out I'd get 2 days if we spend one night in universal hotel. I take it that needs to be the date I check in and next day when I check out so consecutive dates? I could check in v early on say Tue then check out first thing Wed and get FOLP to use Tue and Wed? What hotels offer the 2 day FOLP in Universal? Family group of 4 adults so would book one big room if we go for the hassle of decamping from villa for 1 night. Never taken this option but seriously thinking about it this time. Any help appreciated.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List